Tasks displayed in this panel are determined by the Workpack selected in the Database Information panel and the Asset selected in the Assets panel.
- - launches the currently selected task in the Event panel.
- - Edit the selected task.
- - Will change the active asset in the hierarchy to the currently selected task’s asset. Note that this will change what tasks are visible in the Tasks window.
- - toggles on and off display of tasks on assets that are descendants of the asset selected in the Asset Tree panel.
- - toggles on and off display of tasks on assets that are ancestors of the asset selected in the Asset Tree panel.
- Customise. - See
- Connections. - see
- – toggles visibility of the Instructions panel.
Launching a Task¶
To launch a Task from the Task panel, click Launch Task, or double-click the task in the grid.
Note that there is a right-click menu allowing you to launch a task, edit a task, or navigate to a task’s asset.