- Creates a new finding on the currently selected event.
- Launches the Edit Finding dialog. Properties of the finding can be updated and saved. Additionally, By checking the Anomaly Required checkbox, you can select an Anomaly to link the finding to by clicking on the Ellipsis button.
- Delete will delete the currently selected finding record/s. If multiple findings have been selected, then the Question dialog will give notice of how many Findings will be deleted and prompt you to confirm by clicking on the Delete button.
- Launches the Select Anomaly dialog. Select from the existing list of anomalies, or create a new anomaly, then click on OK to Link the Anomaly. Note also that you may select multiple findings in this grid and bulk assign an anomaly if required.
- Will unlink the anomaly from the currently selected Finding. Please note that the Anomaly record itself will not be deleted, it will just be disassociated from the Finding.
- Launches the Edit Anomaly dialog. The Anomaly may be edited and saved by clicking on OK.
- See Export for full description of the Export menu item.
- See Customise for full description of the Customise menu item.
- See Connections for full description of the Connections menu item.
Link Anomaly, Unlink Anomaly and Close Anomaly are Shortcuts. As such, if necessary, they can be debugged using the Shortcut debugger. When you select the menu item, hold down the Control key on the keyboard. After you have given any necessary input (such as selecting an anomaly for Link Anomaly) the Debug Shortcut dialog will appear. You can step through shortcut items one at a time, which may help to narrow down any problems.