A guide to setting up NEXUS IC on-premise, including best practice security recommendations:
- Ensure that the minimum Hardware and Software Pre-Requisites are installed and available
- Create required Active Directory Groups & Service Accounts
- Set up the Backup Folder
- NEXUS Software Installation
- Set up permissions on the Database Server
- Set up the NEXUS single sign-on accounts. Refer to Security section for instructions on SSO configuration.
- Optionally set up a Deployment Configuration File.
- If you run into problems, see the Troubleshooting guide.